Emotion = Expression
What you feel emotionally becomes how you feel physically
We have 65,000 thoughts per day
48,000 of those are negative
We have 7 seconds to change those negative thoughts to a positive thought
FOCUS on what you want
Intentions + Actions = Results
Aroma is the greatest influencer of mood. Smells trigger memories and physiological responses within our bodies. The olfactory bulb, a brain structure located directly above the nasal cavity and below the frontal lobe, has a direct link to the limbic system. The limbic system, which includes the amygdala, supports a variety of functions, including emotion, behavior, motivation, and long-term memory. It appears to be primarily responsible for our emotional life, and has a great deal to do with the formation of memories. The amygdala performs a primary role in the processing of memory and formulates emotional responses.
Essential Oils that can help promote POSITIVITY:
· Bergamot: promotes self-acceptance and self-love. Invites individuals to see life with more optimism.
· Ginger: powerfully persuades individuals to be fully present and participate in life. Empowers individuals in taking complete responsibility for their life circumstances.
· Grapefruit: enables one to truly respect and appreciate their physical body. Encourages a positive relationship with one’s self based on love, tolerance and acceptance.
· Lemon: nourishes the mind. Improves ability to focus and be mentally present. Restores energy, mental flexibility and drive.
· Lime: Instills courage and cheer in the heart and reminds of gratitude for the gift of life.
· Peppermint: brings joy and buoyancy to the heart and soul. Invigorates body, mind, and spirit and reminds individuals that life can be happy.
· Tangerine: lifts the darkest of moods. Encourages a person to be creative and spontaneous.
· Wild Orange: Inspires abundance, fosters creativity, supports a positive mood, and restores physical energy. Reconnects individuals with their inner child and brings spontaneity, fun, joy and play into their life.